Comforters to Comfort the Homeless outreach inititive we will be providing slightly new and used comforters packaged as a set with a pillow, towel, washcloth and sheets. We carefully bundle those love items together and wrap them each personally with a personalized Spruill Bow "Love Ribbon".
Warming the hearts of the homeless initiative, we collect slightly new and used winter clothing sets, including a jacket or coat, hat, scarf, socks and gloves. We carefully bundle those love items together and wrap them each personally with a personalized Spruill Bow "Love Ribbon".
With our partnership with Gold's Gym West Georgia this collobration will be the VERY FIRST of its kind. Gold's Gym West Georgia, will be the first athelic club in the Atlanta Metropolitan area to help in the cause to erase the stigma surrounding homelesness!
Post Office Box 1684
Marietta, Georgia 30061
Business Cellular: 678-883-8865
The Norman Spruill Impact Mobile is the Foundation’s van that travels around the state of Georgia providing the following services:
• Weekly Meal Prep and Delivery – Partnering with community kitchens
• Community Campaigning – Raising awareness of the stigma homeless individuals endure
• Spiritual Empowerment – Bringing the “church” outside of its walls and into the communities where homeless individuals reside
• Assessments – Each visit by the Norman Spruill Impact Mobile will survey homeless individuals to identify their specific needs
• Volunteer Engagement – Homeless street ambassadors
• Clothing Drives – Collecting clothing donations from around the state of Georgia and delivering donations to the homeless
• 24-Hour Emergency Help – The Norman Spruill Impact Mobile’s phone will be available 24 hours a day for emergency services
Having partnered with local organizations that provide direct services to homeless individuals, the Norman Spruill Resource Guide provides resources for The Norman Spruill Foundation’s core areas of:
• Housing support
• Career support/training
• Mental health and substance abuse
• Domestic violence prevention and intervention
• Physical health support