Comforters to Comfort the Homeless outreach inititive we will be providing slightly new and used comforters packaged as a set with a pillow, towel, washcloth and sheets. We carefully bundle those love items together and wrap them each personally with a personalized Spruill Bow "Love Ribbon".
Warming the hearts of the homeless initiative, we collect slightly new and used winter clothing sets, including a jacket or coat, hat, scarf, socks and gloves. We carefully bundle those love items together and wrap them each personally with a personalized Spruill Bow "Love Ribbon".
With our partnership with Gold's Gym West Georgia this collobration will be the VERY FIRST of its kind. Gold's Gym West Georgia, will be the first athelic club in the Atlanta Metropolitan area to help in the cause to erase the stigma surrounding homelesness!
Post Office Box 1684
Marietta, Georgia 30061
Business Cellular: 678-883-8865
The Norman Spruill House Foundation’s mission is to erase the stigma surrounding homelessness, provide holistic services that increase the quality of life among homeless adults and children and further assist these individuals in sustaining this quality of life.
• The Norman Spruill House Foundation believes every person, no matter how adverse their circumstances, can live a life of meaning and purpose.
• The Norman Spruill House Foundation believes homeless individuals should not be discriminated against verbally or physically.
• The Norman Spruill House Foundation is committed to the sustainable use of resources, including economic, environmental and personal resources to assure their availability and abundance in the present and the future.
• The Norman Spruill House Foundation advocates for the just and equitable sharing of resources. Sufficient resources exist in our community to provide supportive services and to prevent hunger and ultimately homelessness. Homeless individuals have the right to nutritious food, adequate housing and other needed support services.
• The Norman Spruill House Foundation serves to build bridges between the homeless and the community, stability and self-sufficiency.
• The Norman Spruill House Foundation believes the effectiveness, talent and commitment of volunteers and staff are critical to the success of our organization’s mission.